The last few months, I mostly spend on building a community and getting Fusion going. Apart from that, I fixed a lot of problematic areas and redesigned certain things thoroughly. There will be a separate update about that soon. I used the multi-tool capabilities in different ways and (still) working on getting the workflow sleek. The tool changer now has over 70.000 changes behind without a single incident (apart from stupid mistakes). That's something I'm proud of because it proofs that the system is capable of daily use.
I also made the first example with a non-extruder tool. There will be more to come!