If you do not know about Parallax's Propeller, you can get the info here: https://www.parallax.com/product/p8x32a-d40
Key Features from the Website:
- Multicore processing simplifies designs subject to asynchronous requirements
- DIP package for easy prototyping with a breadboard
- Built-in Spin language is easy to learn
- PropGCC support provides a familiar feel for C/C++ programmers
- Propeller Assembly language supports deterministic timing using single-path, multi-decision techniques
- Internal or external clock sources provide flexible speed options
This page explains how am I going to get the SD-Card and the Propeller to work. Searching around the net, the drivers for the SD-Card looks quite old and sparse, and the challenge is to get these to work.
Just noticed the full pic. Pin 29 MUST be connected to GND. Otherwise the PLL is likely to blow!!!