Here is a test with all 10 nozzles online and speed optimized post processing script.
I noticed an offset in the Y direction and missing drops in the middle of the star.
I will check the software whether it can be fixed but maybe a single CNC machined/ laser cut nozzle plate, at which each offset is exactly the same could be better for a multi nozzle setup.
I've tested a single nozzle setup and the offset is still there. Must be a issue in the post processing script.
I think I've found the issue.
In the picture above the printhead is only moved to the positions where it should print and not "raster-moving" the whole area.
I think that way should be better and saves time too.
A short video of the single nozzle setup.