I have decided to use a peristaltic pump for the dispenser for the following:
- No insulation is needed as there is no contact with the fluid
- Can pump high viscosity with large solids.
- Fixed amount of fluid pumper per rotation, hence easy to estimate the rotations needed.
- Pump Design prevents backflow without the need for valves.
- Easy to maintain and clean.
- reverse rotation and flow direction are possible.
I will soon be sketching initial design drawing for the pump to use for my prototype.