I have recently finished the overall program flow that I want the device to have.
The flow goes like this:
- User finds net is blocked
- Device is opened
- Device asks which user to use
- Device fetches trivia, and asks user for an answer
- If correct, device fetches unfinished tasks and asks user if each one finished
- When all are finished, device communicates with control panel and reactivates the internet
- Device is turned off
There are still stuff to be done like determining incorrect answers and what will happen if they are chosen. Shouldn't be too difficult.