A MOSFET, Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor is used for amplifying or switching electronic signals. The body of a MOSFET is usually connected to the source terminal which makes it a three-terminal device similar to other FETs. The gate voltage opens or closes a conducting channel between source and drain.
- The audio amplifier we made using MOSFET according to the circuit diagram given below.
- We first calculated the values of the resistors and made the voltage dividing circuit on proteus and simulated it.
- The waveform we observed was some bit amplified. So that we moved further instead of making our gain high enough.
- We Made hardware circuit according to circuit diagram.
- First, we have test circuit on bread board and then we have made it on PCB.
Output of Multisim Software,
Green = Output
Red = Input