V3.0 is here! The V3.0 is a huge improvement compared to V1.0 and V2.0.
Here are some things that are different:
- As seen in the pictures below, the board has been extended on the sides to fit all the components.
- Each LED has it's own resistor. (a fix from V2.0)
- Instead of IO extenders, there are 2 ATmega328Ps in SMD. They are bussed together along with the Arduino Mega on I2C.
- Reset buttons for Arduino Mega and the two mega328Ps.
- Thicc capacitor for aid of power consumption.
- ESP8266 WiFi socket.
- Real Time clock
- Power headers
- Motor driver
- Digital ultrasonic sensor connectors
- analogue IR sensor connector
- LDR sensor connector
- power LED
- SPI header
- I2C headers
- UART header
Files and more details will come out shortly.
Hope you are all well during this pandemic!