All sources (hw+sw) are available on https://github.com/ctag-fh-kiel/ctag-tbd
Why it is:
- A group of audio enthusiasts enjoying coding and hardware making.
- Build a platform to learn, build and practise skills, and engage students.
- To allow anyone to understand technology by offering open access.
- To squeeze and optimize code so that it can work on a small embedded system.
- To fight boredom and despair of Corona Virus!
- Easy DSP plugin development.
- With web UI user interface by wireless browser access.
- Through a REST-API.
Potential new features / current limitations / work to be done:
- FAUST support.
- Bug identification and fixing.
- Code refactoring to make things more beautiful.
- More user friendly interaction.
- Documentation / tutorials.
- Your ideas?
How to engage yourself:
- Join the enthusiastic developer team on Github.
- Help build and spread the hardware module (and the word).
If you are interested in beta hardware email firstname.lastname@example.org subject "TBD REQUEST".