You went to do Raspberry Pi Email send with the IFTTT project. Today I show you How to send an email with IFTTT Using Raspberry Pi step by step in the complete process. and in this Project, we show an example that sends an email when the CPU temperature of your Raspberry Pi exceeds a threshold.
≡ Components Required Raspberry Pi Email send IFTTT :
Here is a list of the hardware we suggest for this tutorial on utilizing IFTTT on the Raspberry Pi.
This book will help you to gain more knowledge of Raspberry pi Software and Hardware Problems and Solutions
≡ Creates an account with IFTTT for Raspberry Pi Email sent:
In this section, we'll be showing you how to creates an account with IFTTT: for this project.
1. You need to create an account with IFTTT before you'll be able to begin utilizing it, so visit www.ifttt.com and sign up.
2. Now you have to need Click to create in red highlight Option
3. On this page, we got to start by selecting the trigger for our IFTTT activity. so now clicking the “+This” content, as appeared within the screenshot below
4. We are planning to show you how to make utilize the webhook service. so That Start by searching “webhook” within the search box and. we got to click the “Webhooks” button like the screenshot below
5. Now time to Click Receive a web request screenshot below
6. We need to allow an event title for this trigger. This title must not contain any spaces or images of other than the underscore (_) character. For our case event, we are utilizing “Raspberry_Pi_CPU_temperature” as the event title screenshot below.
7. Let’s now select the “That” activity for the IFTTT trigger screenshot below.
8. The following step is to choose the service we need to utilize for our actions. For this tutorial, we are going be making utilize of the “Email” service.