The is among the QM Family. This electronic module is produced by Toshiba and has a great thermal performance especially in high temperature places that is equal to or above the industry’s leading 5 V half-bricks. This is done using a clear pending circuit, packaging and processing techniques to achieve ultrahigh efficiency, excellent thermal management, and a very low body profile. The impedance of the system airflow reduces as a result of low body profile and the preclusion of heat.
- RoHS lead-free solder and lead-solder-exempted
- Delivers up to 25 Ampere at 5.0 V
- Industry-standard quarter brick pinout
- On-board input differential LC-filter
- High efficiency – no heat sink required
- Start-up into pre-biased output
- No minimum load required
- Meets Basic Insulation requirements of EN60950
- Withstands 100 V input transient for 100 ms
- Fixed-frequency operation
- Fully protected
- Remote output sense
- Output voltage trim range: +10%/−20% with industry-standard trim equations
- High reliability: MTBF of 2.6 million hours
- calculated per Telcordia TR-332, Method I Case 1
- Positive or negative logic ON/OFF option
- It can be used in the supply of power.
- It can be used for motor control.
Video on Youtube: