Today I moved things again. The proasic3 directory is now inside the LibreGates directory to ease inclusion with other projects, with a single entry point for the paths (a single symlink would be enough and the other directories will be relative to this base). I'm considering updating the #YGREC8 soon but for now there are other more pressing issues, such as (finally) integrating the Backwards gates (they don't work yet), and changing the probing algorithm (introduced in log 36. An even faster and easier algorithm to map the netlist). That's 2 things to be done simultaneously and the second seems more daunting, the Backwards gates will integrate nicely when I rewrite some parts of VectGen.vhdl.