Today, I want to share how I built the tail's "skeleton".
The starting point was the basic mechanism: Two servos that provide motion for the tail. However, it doesn't even look like a tail! So, I needed some reference pictures.
Luckily, I found this useful reference sheet for Eeeve, where it's easy to see the shape of its tail and how it behaves while moving.
For the next step, I took a screenshot of the basic mechanism and drew the shape of the tail over it. Then, I made some adjustments to the parts to match them to the drawing... And this was the result.
Afterwards, I decided to repeat the process, this time to implement a series of "disks" that will act as supports, preventing the tail from losing its shape.