AButton V3 is a WiFi connected push button based on EspressIF's ESP32-PICO-D4. The push button "boots up" AButton and send message to MQTT broker. It will go to sleep after work be done.
Additionally, the board includes a WS2812B RGB LED and buttons to aid in your development.
### Hardware ###
* 32-bit dual-core processor operating up to 240 MHz
* 4 MB SPI flash
* 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi - 802.11b/g/n
* Bluetooth BLE 4.2
* PCB antenna
* 300 mAH 3.3 V Lithium battery and LDO regulator
* Optimized power path for low-power battery usage
* Enclouse size 50mm x 12mm
* PCB size diameter 46 mm
* WS2812B RGB LED x 1
* Button x 1 for wake up
* Serail/UART ports for programming (match ESP Flasher)