The simulator is fully tested, (still needs the keyboard macro function). Now it can save and load files!
The installer is here: https://github.com/myak555/MK-52_Resurrect/tree/main/Install
To test the compatibility, the old LUNOLET-1 (MOONFLY-1) game has been used:
Those who can read the language, can see the original at http://epizodsspace.airbase.ru/bibl/tehnika_-_molodyoji/1985/6/put.html
I probably do a shortened translation to English later. At this point, the story is about a ground technician at the Moon base in 2087, who by accident flew a tiny spacecraft (number 22, as above). The program can be loaded from https://github.com/myak555/MK-52_Resurrect/tree/main/MK-52_Sample_Programs/LUNOLET
Back in the day, the owners of B3-34, MK-54 and MK-61 had to enter the program every time the power was cycled. The program looked like this:
The proud owners of MK-52 entered the program just once and then saved it in the memory module! So we pretend it has been entered (press A-ABT to enter FILE mode):
Select the program name with ШГ-> and <-ШГ buttons and press П->X
Here, just press F-ABT to return to the AUTO mode.
After loading, press [B/0], [C/П]; and check/enter the parameters: Moon gravity, dry mass of the MOONFLY (including 2 people in space suits), specific impulse in m/s and the maximum g-force the pilot tolerates. According to the story, the technician did not qualify for a pilot because he blackouts at 3 g.
Press [C/П] again and enter/verify the parameters: fuel mass, life support time, initial speed and altitude.
Press [C/П] again, and now you are ready to fly. Each command consists of 2 or 3 inputs: first, enter the amount of fuel to burn, press [ПП], then enter the number of seconds for the burn. If reversed thrust is not needed, just press [C/П]. For the reversed, press [ПП], followed by [/-/][C/П].
The first command was issued by the technician's son, "soon will be 12"! Entering 65, [ПП], 3 [C/П] gives us
Hit [C/П] to "wake up".
You've been in blackout for about 3.5 seconds.
According to the story, the technician tried to land the thing. The full sequence of commands in the story:
* 65 kg for 3 sec (blackout), v=+84 m/s, H=169 m (this command is already done)
* 0 kg for 2 sec (the technician climbs into the chair), v=+80 m/s, H=334 m
* 65 kg for 3 sec (blackout), v=+166 m/s, H=916 m
* 0 kg for 120 sec, v=-28 m/s, H=9175 m
* 25 kg for 2 sec, v=+5 m/s, H=9151 m
* 10 kg for 10 sec (reversed thrust, use /-/), v=-26 m/s, H=9044 m
* 25 kg for 5 sec, v=+3 m/s, H=8984 m
* 0 kg for 90 sec, v=-143 m/s, H=2652 m
* 100 kg for 3 sec (blackout), v=-31 m/s, H=2123 m
* 10 kg for 20 sec, v=-49 m/s, H=1314 m
* 10 kg for 15 sec, v=-57 m/s, H=515 m
* 35 kg for 1.5 sec (blackout), v=-17 m/s, H=390 m
* 22 kg for 22 sec, v=-17.5 m/s, H=13.5 m
* 22 kg for 0.7 sec (blackout), v=-17 m/s, H=7 m (this was a panic press)
* 22 kg for 0.7 sec (blackout), and:
The MOONFLY ran out of fuel (press C/П), but still landed with some reasonable speed of 3.6 m/s: