I've corrected some mistakes on the original schematic and updated the whole files archive.
The R14 in the schematic was reported as too low. Together with R12 this resistor forms a voltage divider for the LCD's reset line. I must've accidentally switched the values of R12 with R14's. Although the old value (1k2) was ok on my board (and that's why I didn't detected the typo), a higher value (3k9) for the R14 resistor is preferable.
I also redesigned three parts of the LC Meter's case. The new version will use 4 additional screws which will hold the bottom side and the mid section together. This will ensure a tighter fit of the case parts. I also slightly modified the battery cover to provide better access. I didn't manage to test print the new parts and that's why I still didn't include the updated STL files in the Apr. 08 UPDATE. As soon as the new parts will pass the test I will make them public and re-update the archive.