A 3D printed, parametric, (not yet) waterproof latching box
* Holds things
* Selectable 1 or 2 clasps
* Compatible with hinges and clasps from: [Frog Box](https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4094861)
* My mom thinks it looks cool
* Did I mention it can hold things?
* Native Penguin clasp design (ones that aren't 3rd party)
* Weather/water proofing seals
* Required Materials:
* 20mm long M3 Bolts. 2x per hinge or clasp. I use [these from BoltDepot](https://www.boltdepot.com/Product-Details.aspx?product=6383)
* Print hinges and clasps from the [Frog Box](https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4094861)
* Customize your box in [OpenSCAD](https://openscad.org/)
* Or use my [online customizer](https://berocs.com/penguin_case/)
* Or use [Thingiverse's Customizer](https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4852352)
* In my experience Thingiverse Customizer does not work, or at least takes more than a week to render. Use it instead as a preview generator and select values to then use in my [no-preview customizer](https://berocs.com/penguin_case/) above.
* Print it!
Inspired by the excellent [Frog Box v2.0 by Nibb13](https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4094861).