You can see the tests with the robot in the video below:
At the end of this project, I can say that I achieved all my goals and that it was not easy to work with this entire project:
- I had to connect the ultrasonic sensors on the ESP32-WROOM-32 board because the Arduino board couldn't do everything and it would troubles;
- I made several attempts to achieve a stable neural network; even I removed 14 combinations of possible 64 in table of the section five; these removed combinations were difficult to happen, for example when all entries are 1.
- I had to reduce the speed of the gearmotors experimentally so that the robot had time to predict the best decision; and even I couldn't reduce the speed of the gearmotors too much because they get stuck;
- I had to find the right distance for the Mini Tesla coil to light the UV lamp; I also had to move the Tesla coil away from the programming boards so that it wouldn't induce voltages;
- I had to make use of two batteries, the first battery was used to power the programming boards and sensors, and the second battery was to power the L298N driver, gear motors and Tesla coil.
- This is a nice prototype that can be upgraded to new versions.