I have finished the mechanical design of prototype 3 and I think the final product should be very close to this design. Last changes can always arise, hopefully not many because it can be overwhelming. In this latest design, as you will notice, timing belts and pulleys have been used. I have used a 1:2 ratio but you can substitute it to a 1:3 ratio depending on the field tests. This time I do not plan to include any electronics in the body of the wind turbine, just a 3-pin connector for the three phases . Then I will design a box with the electronics and everything else.
I went back to the original idea that it was an upwind and not a downwind wind turbine. This design offers the possibility of using other motors (generators) with some small changes in the central body part.
I will publish in the gallery some renders that I have done. That's all, see you in a next Log!