In the video below I show you the tests with a PCD board and harvesting a connector.
Now, pick and place a box containing a lamp.
Finally, in the video below I show you the tests with a water bottle
- I have used free tools to develop a robotic arm that can help us in the tasks of an electronic workshop, eg:
- Achieve desoldering unusable PCB boards, where I have recovered and reused hundreds of components such as chips, capacitors, and resistors. The robotic arm has a stall torque of 8.5 kgfxcm (4.8V) and 10 kgfxcm (6V) in each servo, so the force used is less in manipulating PCB boards;
- The test of picking and moving a box with a lamp, I have used it as an experimental test, since I would really like it to pick and place the unsoldered electronic components, but in this case I will have to make modifications in the robotic arm clamp to achieve this effect; and
- The test of holding and moving a bottle has also served as an experimental test, since my intention is that it provides me with isopropyl alcohol to clean PCB boards and desoldered electronic components. Even I could develop a small fire system with this idea.
- Finally, I also have plans for the future with this innovative idea, but I will publish these in my next log.