I am currently working on a big intelligent house project and arduino devices are designed to be a part of it. However, I am currently short of radio modules, so I've created this tiny project just to relax a little bit while I am mastering Android and waiting for these modules.
What happens here?
1. arduino uno board
2. cheapest pump I could find in a shop for DIY
3. lcd display compatible with hd44780
3. dht11 temperature and humidity sensor
4. fc-28 soil moisture sensor
5. Pololu motor driver
6. 2 prototype boards, leds, power supply and minor shit
Nothing sophisticated, nothing what would take long. LCD display informing user about current sensor status, two LEDs indicating pump state, two delays in code to prevent drowning my flat if the whole thing requires some time to get notified that some watering has taken place. That's all.
Love how arduino makes electronic DIY projects simple.
PS. Sorry for using polish in the video.
Enjoy this project?