After researching the different types of ESP32 Devkits I redesigned the A+ sized board. I was hoping to make one board that would accept all the different devkits but in the end I designed two new boards. One to for the 38pin versions and one for the 30pin version.
The 38 pin version was pretty easy as I just added another row of pads so the board could accommodate both the wide and narrow versions.
As there was some space under where the Devkit would go I also added some pads to solder in a capacitor which would help if you are driving more powerful motors.
The pinout for the 30 pin version was quite different so It needed it's own board. I wanted to be able to use this version of the Devkit as it's available in bulk, so it works out to be the cheaper option.