Canny is a $7 (hw components cost) implementation of a controller for the cheap bulbs sold under the brands MiLight, LimitlessLed, Easybulb or any other futlight clone.
It uses a ESP8266 device and a nRF24L01 radio module to directly interface with the compatible bulbs.
Canny pretends to overcome the limitations of these devices by bringing additional features and reliability. The features include a fully feature mobile app to control and automate the lights remotely through the internet.
Github address: https://github.com/djsb/canny
- Individually control up to +65000 bulbs
- Drop-in replacement for the Mi-Light WiFi Bridge
- Manual control over bulbs or groups of bulbs
- Geofence rules
- Expandable to other usages over the Muzzley platform
- Better Remote Control Authentication