Today we milled the Open Source Initiative's Logo
Our toolhead today is a full size 2hp router with a 3/8″ 2 flute bit.
The stock material is a laminated piece of brazillian cherry between two pieces of pine.
The toolpath was created with Kiri:Moto. With all these projects, for better or worse, I tried my best to use open source software. I would have made a tutorial on this if I didn’t have such a bad experience using the software. It’s not the worst software ever but made some unusual decisions with some of its toolpaths. I will be looking for some better software, if you have some suggestions please leave a comment.