As one dives for wood in dumpsters, one comes across all the flotsam and jetsam of today's throwaway society. But for poor, no-budget me that's a very good thing! The stuff I keep finding is simply amazing. Weirdest thing of all is that I often find what I need. One day I ordered a cheap LED strip from China and that very week I found a matching DC adapter and remote controller. Coincidence or serendipity?
Anyway, in this log I will keep track of the most wonderful and weird bycatch...
- heavy-duty Hitachi hammer drill with 20+ BIG drill bits
- Black & Decker Workmate 747 in nice condition complete with benchdogs
- Philips CD/twin cassette/radio boombox (works great after a good clean)
- one Mordaunt Short HiFi speaker (just the one, alas!)
- Canon Pixma 7250 photo printer (trashed it for parts)
- bag with 40+ music CD's (mostly good!)
- box with 750+ screws
- roll with almost 100 meter copper cable
- chandelier complete with lightbulbs
- hall lamp with big glass domec
- heavy 3.3A transformer for halogen or LED lights
- electric citrus press
- toy dinosaur