If you want to play a little bit with the pre-alpha software go ahead! Pyrite is now for download!!
I still feel that there are a lot of things to do but I think that I am making some progress! Hope that you enjoy, the user interface is very raw but it is fun to see the circuit in 3D and move around :D
This version should run on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows, but unfortunately I can only help you if you are using Linux.
- Extract the contents of the zip file
- Run Pyrite using
java -jar Pyrite.jar
- Open the demo project file
- Double click the file
- Click the
foldbutton on the floating window
- Have fun!
1. You can create your own circuit files and attach them as "resources" to new volumetric circuit files, but each time that you edit your circuit file you have to restart the software. If you want I can make a screen recording, just ask.
2. The folding algorithm is not finished yet, this is only the first steps, it is a great improvement since the first version, I was focused in reducing the number of added nodes, so now I have to improve the density of the final volumetric circuit. I am planning to release new algorithm sections (steps/phases) on version v0.9.4, along with new ways for people to improve/contribute code for the folding process.
Remember that this is a pre-alpha demo, there are still a lot of things to fix and to improve.
- v0.9.3 better GUI
- v0.9.4 better folding algorithm / custom algorithms
- v0.9.5 blueprint generator
- v0.9.6 code cleanup, proper developer documentation and wiki
Download here: https://github.com/anderson-/Pyrite/releases/tag/0.9.2