For the first robot prototype I use any material that was laying around my workstation. I found my cheap RC car that was used for my previous arduino project. So I unplugged the Arduino and plug in the Raspberry Pi to the RC car chassis
this first prototype run very well and fast. Next I need to make it more good looking
The 2nd prototype I used a track set kit from tamiya, after arranging all the parts and cables i got a better result
but I still not satisfy with this chassis and it runs unstable because the weight problem.
For the 3rd and final prototype I Use the RP5 Tank and it look better than before
not only all the parts attached neatly, the robot runs very stable with this chassis.