Ok guys, here we are, I worked a lot and the project is fully finished.
Many many news in the code.
Main change: I switched ethernet library. I used UIPEthernet in order to use standard ethernet call, so you can switch between ENC28J60 or standard W5100 just changing the library inclusion in the code.
Then, a lot of features were added:
- completely rewritten webinterface, now it includes AJAX values update, basic authentication, favicon, colors, styles (look at the pictures in the description
- push notifications
- ipcam activation/deactivation
- enhanced GSM controls and functions
- enhanced messages (for example, when it's alarmed, it tells you which sensors were enabled)
- enhanced domotic control
- more options
- more stability
- lots more, I can't remember them all! :)
I also posted an update drawing of the circuit and uploaded a fully arduino IDE with libraries I used for easy compiling.
Small request: if someone wants to help me to create a cool PCB shield for the project, write me in private!