@paulcrawfordgm turned the W1209 Data Logging Thermostat into a cooling controller with a serial interface:
Paul achieved the following:
- coping with a non-standard W1209 board variant (Nuvoton chip, 5K NTC pull-up)
- set-up of Travis-CI for Paul's fork of the TG9541/W1209 repo
- changed control.fs from heating to cooling
- menu adapted and simplified, logger.fs removed
- serial interface for temperature data with counter and CRC-16
The process of problem resolution and the Forth learning process worth reading!