Some pretty stupid mistakes has been discovered so far with the assembly of version 1.
- Motor mounting holes on right side inverted
- Manga Screen upside down
- Missing back plate and spacers
- Nordic triangles should be added to outer plates for the side walls, to add registration geometry
- Use M6x30 instead of M6x20
- Slots for roof and floor are too tight at 8.1 mm for 8 mm plates
- Use ledges for the acrylic in the floor, also add pocket for Neopixel.
- The roof should be held in place by magnets
- The front should be held in place with magnets
- Make pockets for the End stops and add M3 nordic triangles for them.
- Small gear keeps breaking! Works fine to create them with Aluminium
- Remember to add a channel for the motor cables
- Add a channel to the aluminum for the HDMI and USB cables.
- The front cover needs more space than 6 mm
Become a Hackaday.io Member
Create an account to leave a comment. Already have an account? Log In.