- Folding - activated when the central door locking is activated by remote or by cylinder.
- Unfolding - activated when the doors are unlocked and the engine is started.
- Mirror movement - activated when the reverse gear is selected. The glass of the right mirror is moved down to aid the driver, in viewing the side of the car when parking. The mirror returns to the same position after the gear is unselected.
- Power windows control - the opening of all electric windows is determined by the pressing of the unlock button on the remote control (twice for half open and three times for full open).
- Automatic closure of all electric windows after a programmable period. (this was added after one night I forgot to close one window, and a cat made it's way into my car and did all sorts of "nice" things inside :) )