Close

It's alive

A project log for Ergo60 Keyboard

60 key ergonomic keyboard

Warren JanssensWarren Janssens 04/14/2014 at 16:420 Comments

Over the weekend I got all of the diodes and keys soldered onto the PCBs, and connected all the PCBs together.  There were a couple of small problems: one unconnected pad on the right thumb cluster (grrr!); and the left thumb cluster columns were swapped (so just incorrect silk screen).  I also got the bottom plate of the case made and all the boards mounted.  I just ordered key caps from Signature Plastics, and I still have to cut the openings in the top plate of the case.

Discussions