Just quick update what I've managed to do:
- it's possible to choose between central (without phone) and peripheral (with phone) mode on watch start
- I've written simple android app that sends sensor data from IpSensorMan to a watch in peripheral mode. Currently it's only HR and CSC but it's extremely easy to add any other sensor type that IpSensorMan supports. IpSensorMan supports both ANT and BLE devices (to use BLE devices you need to install beta version of this app)
- In central mode watch can connect directly to HR sensor. Other sensors will be added but it requires a little bit more work then adding them in peripheral mode.
- I rewrote gui so it's now more generic and allow to use controls on a screen. Still it requires a bit of work to be able to define what should be displayed on a watch from the phone screen (like cycling speed in this place and this size, heart rate there etc.)
- Handling notifications like missed phone calls and sms is still TODO
- I've managed to create a firmware that reverts watch to original softdevice/bootloader so it will be possible to go back to original firmware if you don't like mine ;)
- I've embedded PAWN abstract machine so it's possible to run scripts on a watch but only from internal flash/ram, have to rewrite it to be able to read them from external flash.
All of this is still an alpha version so I have to put some more work to make it user friendly and generic. Expect some photos/videos how this works in the next week.