I woke up and drew this.
- Harvard arch - two ferrite core modules. One for program, another - for data. Each one has decade address input.
- Main dekatron counters - at least, four:
- Data counter. From 0 to 255.
- Address Pointer counter. From 0 to 10^4 or 10^5
- Instruction Pointer counter. From 0 to 10^4 or 10^5 too.
- Loop Stack counter. Up to 100 or 1000. For looking up opening instruction of current cycle (as we can have inner loop)
- Dekatron counters has decade output, so we should use some converter to BIN, or use weak memory filling.
- For program loading I want to use punch tape. I already have punch tape reader and writer!
- Want to find old CRT terminal for Console In/Out operations.