To all interested people ( users & 3rd parties :D ) :
* I'm extremely busy and trying to manage 2 prof. projects & 2 personal
* 1 of which - this one ;-) & :-| because it's obvious that I'm not very able to do so
* I'll try to up-date to Draft v2 ASAP (my guess within this month), incl.
- some block schemes
- some flow charts for SW/Code (Firmware to be exact)
- some ideas (only few of which survived the day, because I've not written and now are forgotten ... until the time they come around in my thoughts again ;-) /*lets hope :D*/)
* I'm seeing a lot of buzz on Cortex-M7 front & Cortex-A + FPGA front (Hybrids)
- still not sure which will be the better way to go
- I very much wanted a M7 dev. as strong RTOS option & some DSP capabilities
- but Cortex-A + FPGA is very promising way to go too
* Will see once I updated the Draft v2 and get You (whoever you are & all) up-to-speed
+ I clear the design further on paper (black&white) = )
Thank You for Your time !