The components are responding! We used a logic analyser with Saleae software to check for I/O digital signals and decode them on SPI.
FM25CL64B Fram tests:
MS5803 pressure sensor tests
But there were problems of course. Main ones we had to overcome:
- Bypass connectors helped in fixing the wrongly designed layout for W25Q256FV flash memory module.
- Apparently pins P0.26 & P0.27 for the nRF51822 are by default used for the 32kHz crystal. These we used for SPI communications, so again we had to solder bypass connectors. Pins P0.28 & P0.29 worked great instead.
- We did not connect VCCIO from the ADXL362 accelerometer near C6 capacitor, hence another bypass was required.
So looks like it's all working! Phase 6 & phase 8 are DONE.