This is another minor release. There isn't any significant changes.
- Filter by prefix for ASCII data format parser (thanks to Alexander Amelkin)
This is useful when your data is mixed with other information such as log messages. There is no way of displaying such log messages on SerialPlot yet.
- Export SVG (thanks to martijuerg)
- Other minor fixes improvements etc:
- remember user entered custom baud rate
- add double precision floating point number format support for binary readers
- fix 'settings invalid' error when loading config with 'first byte is size byte' enabled
- fix for data format selection can be empty (no button is selected state which is invalid)
As always you can find latest download links in the sidebar.
Download links for v0.12:
Windows installer: https://serialplot.ozderya.net/downloads/serialplot-0.12.0-win32-setup.exe
Windows EXE 7Zip: https://serialplot.ozderya.net/downloads/serialplot-0.12.0-win32.7z
Linux AppImage (based on Ubuntu 18.04): https://serialplot.ozderya.net/downloads/serialplot-0.12.0-x86_64.AppImage