Me and my friends have been rather busy over the past week and a half. The go -Kart was old and weathered and hadn't seen fresh paint in well over 10 years, so we decided to give it a new lease of life in the form of metallic purple paint and satin black accents. For now we have completely stripped and sanded the entire chassis and all the other parts and we have started cleaning the engine also.
It took a lot longer than expected due to the amount of grease, grime and rust that covered the chassis and engine. Next on the list it a bit of prep then primer, colour and clearcoat. Once we finish all of that I can get on to the electronic side of things.