The 48hr Make It Challenge
(Read the rules for the challenge here: THE RULES!
This project is a combination development kit/breadboard. If you have a feature you would like to see, let us know in a comment and we'll see if we can work it in :D. It will have the following features:
- Self-powered, USB charged
- ICSP header, preloaded with Microchips USB bootloader
- 128x32 pixel LCD display
- Breadboard area with 3.3v power and ground rails
- 4-8 leds, not sure which color though :)
- Proximity and Ambient Light Sensor
- A few of my Resistive touch buttons.
- MicroSD Card Slot
- PICxie Port, simply plug PICxie in to integrate it into the development/proto board.
This project will not have a 3D printed case but may have some 3D printed parts, I'm not sure yet :).
5/15/2015 - Brainstorming and writing up this project page, and researching parts. I'll be starting the project at 12am 5/16/2015. This time I'll be doing less video recording, and hopefully more documenting.
- 5/16/2015 12:00am EST - Started the Erzielboard project.
- 5/16/2015 3:00am EST - Part selection finished and parts that weren't already in the library have been added. Schematic routing begun.
- 5/16/2015 11:00am EST - Schematic is pretty much done, starting PCB routing
- 5/17/2015 1:00am EST - PCB done, finalizing everything, picking out LED color finally, I think I'll go with blue or violet. This project is complete :D