Through the iterations of this board I tried to decrease its size first by substituting the passives with SMDs and then with a proper PCB. I kind of have an urge to make things as versatile as possible, hence the SMD and DIP footprints (which would have been easier if they were on opposing sides of the board) and of course it features the PWR thingy (btw: notice the + in the top left of the 2x2 header to indicate the Vcc pin).
Since I used this and the uUSB breakout a couple of times as a makeshift Trinket, I also made a version that has a header to attach to the breakout and make it somewhat more permanent:
On the point of versatility... it only occurred to me the other day that this board could also double as an ISP breakout and replace the other one. Identifying the pins might be problematic though.