I spent the week doing bigfixes on BowlerStudio!
The big ones fixed:
* Re-docking windows sometimes results in frozen text windows
* Cold-start on windows was buggy
* Slide bars for robot link limits is MUCH improved
* Adding files to empty repos works now
* Git pull, and update repos menu item, now work
* Dropped the OpenCV deps, makes cross platform easier and binaries smaller
* A workspace menu, populated with the 15 most recently used Git repos
* Bundled JVM on windows and Macos, no more separate Java dependency!
* Ubuntu 18.04 PPA