During the assembly of the PCB I noticed two minor problems that were just slight annoyances and not a show stopper.
The first issue was an error in the silkscreen. During some previous revision of the PCB when I was moving parts around I had somehow swapped the component designations on the silkscreen for C1 and C4. This issue was an easy fix. I just back annotated the schematic and added a note about the change. The second issue was with the pin spacing for the 0.1uF capacitor. I thought I had ones with 0.1" pin spacing but the 50V rated one I grabbed when I assembled the board has a spacing of 0.2". I just had to give the capacitor leads a couple of extra bends to make the part fit.
I have updated the PCB layout. First I rotated C2 and C3 180 degrees to shorten a couple of traces running to those parts then I adjusted the footprint for C4 to have a 0.2" spacing. These adjustments to the PCB may prove to be unnecessary as both of these parts may not be needed. I will be running some tests to determine whether they are needed once I have the main software running.