So far, it's going well. I started with the work on the Sphero Landstrider here: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:428931 I'm changing a lot, but most of it is small changes here and there. The basic layout is the same as his, only I'm getting rid of the Sphero and adding two DC motors. that is a real good project, and I have to give credit where credit is due. Well done, man! And thanks for the look at it.
As you can see from the photo I have one side pretty much done. Pieces and parts crapping up my work space, but that's normal for me. I have had that side together and got to try it out, and it works fine. The only reason I took it back apart is because one of the gears curled up at the edges a bit on the 3D printer, so I'm printing another one.