So, after checking out the damage on printer. it seems there is non (yay!) Just fix that spoon of devil himself and its ready to print again !
The printed parts aren't that good. I cut the two halves to another two halves for better printing, but two out of four are curled up at corners, so they won't fit together (Ahhgrrrr!!)
I didn't even bother to clean them up from brim and supports, also sorry for bad quality of pictures (and english =D)
But the other two halves seems fine and it should not be that hard to print out the remaining piece. Sadly i didn't have time today, maybe tomorrow.
Also magnets didn't arrive.. damn you Czech post ! On monday I'm going on a business trip so I won't be able to complete it until thursday ! :C