This project has always been a loose end for me. Linux ended giving me more trouble than I could care about, and the project went on hiatus while I got busy livin'.
After some adventures, big changes in my life the biggest of which must be the birth of my first kid, the washer and tumbler have become kind of important again and this project resurfaced in the back of my mind. Since last, I have had some great-ish experiences with my Digistump Oak's which I plan to use for sensor interpretation and broadcast, an idea to enhance detection by sound, an idea for a whole new sensor modality and since I'm doing a machine learning course, I'm considering applying that as well. Privately and professionally I have a lot of stuff going on, so I don't expect to update this project as regularly as I did earlier - but I look forward to sharing my findings :)