Close

I admit it, I have a problem . . .

A project log for T85 Target

A mini Attiny85 target dev board

mcu_nerdmcu_nerd 08/23/2019 at 21:560 Comments

. . . with always wanting to tweak my board designs.  

Anyways I made a few changes.  I've went from 1206 to 0805 for all the surface mount passives.   The on-board LED is now surface mount.  Voltage and ground planes were added.  Auto routed races were re-done with manually routed traces.  It was a bit of a puzzle of tweaking the layout and trace placement to get good coverage of the voltage and ground planes. I've posted the updated KiCad and Gerber files.

Discussions