The emulator is now complete and fully functional, or at least it looks like it. Grab a copy here and check it out! For the most part it works, there are a few missing/broken features, but those will be fixed eventually. The console also got its final redesign, removing useless parts and making things more cost effective and simpler in design, and using an ARM microcontroller to handle video, and also redid the video capabilities and cleaned up the quite messy memory map i had going. And i designed an LCD controller board, which i uploaded the schematics and gerber files for. I have also made a BIOS template so that people can write their own BIOS files. And then i wrote a developer's manual so people know how to write games/BIOS files for this console. All of the relevant files are available now. The first prototype is almost finished. Also, my prototype is going to be slightly overclocked to 10.5 MHz, since i only have resonators at that frequency.