Join the Hack Chat by clicking on the JOIN HACK CHAT button. Then, request to join #Hack Chat.
Don't request to join from this page, click the JOIN HACK CHAT button.
Mathieu Stephan joins us in the Hack Chat
Friday, May 19th at noon PDT, @Mathieu Stephan is going to be hosting the Hack Chat.
He's an electronics/firmware engineer who is actively involved in the open source movement.
Specializing in designing products from scratch and alternating between full-time positions and contracting jobs in very different sectors – from quantum physics to formula E cars, he's also been a security engineer for Kudelski and a Hackaday contributor.
In this chat, we'll be discussing all of the following until time runs out!
- How to design a product from the ground up
- How to work with people you've never met IRL
- How to prepare for a crowdfunding campaign
- How to produce a security device
- How to design a firmware with security in mind
- How to manage order fulfillment when your production batch has several thousand units
- How to design functional tests
- How to have something manufactured in China
Bring your questions! Here's the sheet to guide the discussion.