This are some of my new ideas, which are not completely solved ;-)
- Flux Generator (Only a prop with some blinking LEDs ;-)) Biggest Challenge: Housing
- Small LED Light Engine - A node which could connect to other nodes and control some LEDs. It is intended for Outdooruse. Should use three fat n-Channel Mosfets for 1 .. 3 LEDs powered by 12V. Should also use a LIN Driver for Communication, A/D Channel for Light/Ambient sensing. Biggest Challenge: IP67 rating and Housing, Size constraints (Diameter of 30mm should not be exceeded)
- A one Piece Piece of the #Alarmierungsuhr which could display custom text or time in binary. Biggest Challenge: Get it ready before Friday ;-D
- Build a Steppermotor Control from some n-Ch and p-Ch Mosfets and a controller. Biggest Challenge: Get the designated http://www.irf.com/product-info/datasheets/data/irf7309pbf.pdf running with an Arduino Uno. Biggest Challenge: Get a Dual FET working as expected.. I think the smoke of my first IRF7309 is already gone... i hope it could work somehow like in the "schematic"
- Upload some Pictures from the Zurich Meetup
- Finish a specifiv 3D Model
I hope to keep you updated ;-)