thingSoC is an Open Source socket system for IoT development and has just launched a new Crowdy Supply campaign:
Build any IoT or Networked device you can imagine!
The thingSoC Grovey! platform gives you the freedom to choose from hundreds of existing sensors, actuators, and radios to quickly create new electronic systems, in plug together configurations that were not possible before. Easily mix together different CPUs, Radios, and Peripherals, like Servos, Motors, Relays, Sound and Lights, and then program them in your choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDE).
The thingSoC Grovey! series combines access to the Seeedstudio Grove system, and the Mikrobus “Click” system, to give you the widest selection of radios, sensors, and actuators available today.
The thingSoC Grovey Series files are available on GitHub:
- TSOC_Teensy3x: Teensy3.x Adapter for the Grove System
- TSOC_GROVEY_ONE: Model “Uno” Arduino Clone for the Grove System
- TSOC_GROVEY_FOUR: Model “Four” PSoC4 mini for the Grove System
- TSOC_GROVEY_WIFI: ESP8266 Wi-Fi Adapter for the Grove System
- TSOC_GROVEY_I2CHUB: I2C Hub/Switch for the Grove System
- TSOC_GROVEY_GPIO: SX1509 GPIO for the Grove System
- TSOC_GROVEY_UART: USB to UART for the Grove System