RFID Copier Duplicator 125KHz Key fob NFC Smart Card Reader Writer 13.56MHz Encrypted Programmer USB UID T5577 EM4305 Cards Tags
- Only works on Windows. On Linux dmesg shows a lot of errors. It's not recognized as virtual com-port or anything.
- When connected to the PC, it shows up as flash drive that contains the reader software.
- The reader software consists of a left side for 13.56MHz, the right side is for 125kHz.
- Bring a 125kHz tag within range. A double beep will indicate that the tag is recognized. Then press the "read EMID" or "write EMID" button.
- For 13.56MHz tags, the functionality is unclear.
- It can write empty 125kHz tags delivered with the 5YOA reader, but it can't overwrite them
- Also reads my own created RFID tag.
Handheld 125KHz EM4100 RFID Copier Writer Duplicator Programmer Reader + EM4305 T5577 Rewritable ID Keyfobs Tags Card
- Based on a PSoC. Nothing much left to hack. No method to extract read tag data.
- Doesn't read my own created tag.
- Use: bring tag within read range and then press read or write button.
- Can rewrite the tags delivered with it.
RFID Reader modules